Ok after some serious talks with some of my lapband sisters, I have to start and STICK to a low carb diet. I DREADED those words, do you know I many times I start and stop with this low carb thing!! So this weekend I will be planning my meal and headed to the market. My biggest challenge now, is the food budget ….
Big Thanks to :
Callithia & Clare - http://www.bandedliving.com
Noturningback11 - http://noturningback11.blogspot.com/
Techie News - I downloaded some great Weight Lost Apps (Widget) for my cell phone.
1) Calorie Counter by FatSecret - A simple tool to find all the Calories and Nutrition Facts for the foods you eat. It has a wonderful restaurant database and a barcode scan feature!!
2) Libra Weight Manager – This tool help tracks your weight using a trend line and realistic prediction on weight lost, as suggested by the Hacker's Diet. FYI, I am in the Obese class III ( SAD!!)
I will be trying these programs for a week, so I will keep you posted. Now I am headed to the gym, the good news is that I exercised for 5 days in the row ! Happy Happy Friday Everyone!

Have a great weekend Vicki! Thanks for the shout out! Good luck on the Carbs and exercise next week! I will be right along with you working hard!
ReplyDelete