First, I give much Thanks to our American Troops overseas!! God Bless America!!
Second, I did some major Mexican lowcarb cooking this weekend and it turned out great!! Here are the links to the recipes:
Spinach Lasagna - http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/spinach_lasagna.html
Sausage Quiche - http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/sausage_casserole.html
Chicken Fajita Salad - http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/fajita_salad.html
FYI, I used Turkey Meat/Sausage for the lasagna and quiche. Now I have enough food for the work week!!! Thank you Linda for the wonderful recipes!!
Third, this whole weekend I was eating low-carb, plus exercising (mostly walking). As of today I lost 4 lbs (from 337.8 lbs to 333.8 lbs) !!! I know it mostly water weight, but I will take that!!
So it this the formal for weight lost??
(Low Carb / Lapband ) + (Cardio Exercising *5 ) + (Weight Training *2) = Weight Loss
Only time with tell. I am praying to stick to this plan.

Wow! That's great! I know you are too happy! I like that formula you put up lol! I love quiche too!
ReplyDelete