I think my body is fighting against me. Not only my weight lost has stall, but I am very exhausted. I heard that after the morning workout, I suppose to be pumped for the day. Well, I am still waiting for that feeling. This week, I have been drinking coffee just to stay up. At 3pm, I my body shut down. FYI, my bed time is at 10:00 pm. Any suggestions??
My Workout Plan:
1) Monday – Friday: Morning: Walking on the treadmill with the speed of 3.5 (incline level 10.00) for 26 minutes. Followed by 10 minutes on the Elliptical.
2) Tuesday & Thursday: Afternoon: Walking on the treadmill with the speed of 3.5 (incline level 10.00) for 10 minutes. Followed by 30 minutes of weight training.
I am trying really hard to still to this plan this week. Thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

Sorry, I was wrong about you being pumped all day! LOL! Do you take vitamins with all B-vitamins in it? I stopped taking my vitamins a couple of months ago trying to save money and I noticed a decrease in my energy level and couldn't figure out why but it came to me last week and now I am feeling better since I started taking my B-12 and other vitamins. I use those Energen Vitamin C with B's fizz packet and I take one B-12 tablet that dissolve in your mouth. I am not good with swallowing pills! Good luck! Enjoy your day of rest!
ReplyDelete