Main Weight Lost - Since 2006

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goal Range Battle #1 - Mental Breakdown

After my writing my last blog entry, I had a mental breakdown. I was so frustrated with the whole plateau crisis that I felt that I failed myself again. So I walked into the kitchen like a zombie, grab the bread, butter and cheese and made TWO grilled cheese sandwiches. Without any hesitation, I ate both sandwiches and went to bed.

This morning I woke up and realized that it was not a dream. Why did I do that last night?!? I am trying so hard to break free from emotional eating; I can’t afford to have a relapse!! So today I am starting back to the basics with a new agenda.

Nutrition:

Calories: 1300-1400

Carbohydrate : <80 grams

Protein:>50 grams

Exercise: According to online sources, weight control is a daily event which requires daily exercise. I have to start and STICK to the Couch to 5k program!!

No comments:

Post a Comment