Main Weight Lost - Since 2006

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Goal Range Battle #1 – 350lb

Since I am closer to my first goal (350lb), I feel that my body is fighting against me. Right now I am stuck at 366/365lbs for the past 3 weeks. In the afternoons, I am walking one mile plus weight training, three times a week. I talked to some friends online and they said I HAVE to step it up on my exercising. Call me crazy, but sometimes I have a fear of exercising, especially running. I don’t get any satisfaction from working-out, unlike eating food. But like my husband always said, “excuses are like assholes, everyone has one”. With my next workout, I am going to focus on increasing my cardio.

People from Lapbandtalk.com suggested the “bodybugg tool” from 24fitness.com. It cost $175.00 with free shipping. PLUS there is a monthly fee of $9.95!! I really feel that I spent enough money with this lapband, so for right now, no-no to the bodybugg tool.

I have been fighting this battle for way too long (since 2006). It is time to crush the enemy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment