Main Weight Lost - Since 2006

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Need Self Motivation just to Exercising !!

I can stand for hours cooking my heart out, but I hate exercising !!! Maybe, I need to sign up for a 3k Race or something...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vikki99! I just started my blog because I am not doing so well with holdin myself accountable so maybe this will help. I understand what you are talking about with the exercise thing...I made myself go to the gym at first but now it's getting easier. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Welcome to the Blog world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stood for 3 hours frying wings for my family, I can never sit down while the stove is on. I signed up for a March of Dimes 5k in 2 weeks, I better get my butt to the gym or I'll get embarrassed on May 7 LOL

    ReplyDelete